Dany Touma, MDDermatology
Capital Plaza Bldg. Ground Floor, Dr. Fawzi Daouk Street, Mina El Hosn, Beirut, Lebanon (Behind Four Seasons Hotel)
Tel: +961 1 361270 / 1 Mob: +961 3 347546
Medical Doctor Diploma 1/84-12/91 (Seven years program)
Lebanese University School of Medicine
Boston University,Boston, USA, 1997
Dermatologic Surgery, Boston University, Boston, USA, 1998
- Touma D, Chemali Z. A neuropsychiatrist's perspective on selected dermatoses. CNS Spectr. 2005 Oct;10(10):784-90.
- Touma D, Rohrer T. Persistent hair loss 60 months after a single treatment with a 3 msec alexandrite (755 nm) laser. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2004 Feb;50(2):324-5
- Touma D, Yaar M, Whitehead S, Konnikov N, Gilchrest B. Evaluation of short incubation photodynamic therapy for actinic keratosis and photodamage. Arch Dermatol. 2004 Jan;140(1):33-40
- Touma D, Gilchrest B. Topical photodynamic therapy: A new tool in cosmetic dermatology. Seminars Cut Med Surg. 2003; 22(2):124-30
- Touma D. Mohs surgery to reduce the size of facial defects and necessity for complex repairs. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2002;110(6):1601
- Nahm W, Tsoukas M, Falanga V, Carson P, Sami N, Touma D. The effects on pain and epidermal damage with fine changes in the duration of dynamic cooling during 755 nm laser hair removal in patients with skin type IV-VI. Lasers Surg Med 2002;31(4):247-51.
- Nahm W, Badiavas E, Touma D, Wilkel C, Falanga V. Calciphylaxis with peau d’orange induration and absence of classical features of purpura, livedo reticularis and ulcers. J Dermatol. 2002;29:209-213
- Al-Draibi M, Goldberg L, Rohrer T, Touma D. The 3 msec Alexandrite in skin types IV-VI: safety, efficacy and the effect of topical corticosteroids on minimizing side effects. Lasers Surg Med. Abstract. 2002, Supp 14, 84-85.
- Bajoghli A, Touma D, Ugent S et al. A nine year retrospective evaluation of the recurrence of port wine stains treated with pulse dye lasers. Lasers Surg Med. Abstract. 2001:13;27
- Rohrer T, Touma D, Ugent S. Evaluating the safety and efficacy of a novel hair removal system. Lasers Surg Med. Abstract. 2001:13,24
- Touma D, Ugent S, Rohrer T. The effect of varying the duration of dynamic cooling on the safety of laser hair removal. Lasers Surg Med. 2000:12;56
- Ugent, S, Al-Amoudi O, Touma, D et al. The use of a new long pulsed dye laser for the treatment of photodamaged skin. Laser Surg Med. Abstract. 2000:12;54
- Rohrer T, Ugent S, Touma D. Erbium:YAG resurfacing at the time of surgical closure. Lasers Surg Med. Abstract. 2000;12;61
- Touma D, Rohrer T. The 3 msec alexandrite laser for hair removal. Lasers Surg Med. April 1999
- Touma D, Krauss M, Feingold D, Kaminer M. The CO2 Laser in the treatment of Hailey-Hailey disease. Dermatol Surg. 1998;24:1411-1414
- Touma D, Grande D. Island pedicle flaps in the vertical axis for the repair of lip defects. Abstract. Dermatol Surg. 1998;24:488
- Touma D, Phillips T, Kurban A, Goldberg L. Recurrent rapidly progressive infiltrated plaques and bullae. Arch Dermatol. 1996;132(12):1432-1434
- Touma D, Gross E, Karmody C, Fawaz K. Relapsing polychondritis in association with Crohn’s disease. Am J Otolaryngol. 1996;17(6):424-426.
- Choucair M, Al-Amoudi H, Touma D, Phillips T. A woman with painful ulceration after angioplasty. Hosp Pract. 1997;32(4):177-179